About Me

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Talent

I want that life.
The life with the glamour and the excitement.
I’m not that good
though.
She works,
sweat, tears, blood
works in the place where I only dream to be at.


Not always in a production but always
a big part of the performance.
Importantly 
vitally 
there. 
Like the soft beat 
thump thump
always in the background
keeping them going.
Maybe it’s best to be 
behind the scenes.
Unnoticed

My acting skills are at a low
but I love to act.
What do I do with that?
Spot light harsh on your face
Pounds of make up
hang my head low, out of view.

Weakest part of the show
can’t be true and yet
It is.
Wish it had more 
Of a background.
Wish I had more 
Of a talent.

1 comment:

  1. As a theme this is a good topic. However, I think you need to have more imagery to flesh it out a bit more.

    ReplyDelete