About Me

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I want

I want a guy...
who will wrap himself in bubble wrap so he can roll around and pop it.
who will call me to say that he found a weird spot on the ceiling and he just had to tell me.
who will sing at the top of his lungs just because.
who will run around at midnight because that's when he has the most energy.
who loves Harry Potter as much as I do.
who will sing with me and not give me a weird look when I burst into song.
I need a guy who can cook so I don't die...
who will constantly break my no touch rules because he knows they're insincere.
I want a lot of things but most of all I want a guy who is
crazy
fun
hilarious
random
loopy
there.

1 comment:

  1. I liked it when you ended it with "a guy who is there," so maybe if you ended the list with "there"? Over all, I love this! :)

    ReplyDelete