About Me

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

First Impressions

I really wish I could see what other people see when they look at me. I know what I look like because I’ve seen myself my whole life but at first glance, what do I appear to be? The first words I speak to a person, do they see all of the things I am? All of the things I’m not? If I could just ask people’s first opinions of me but then that seems a bit conceited. If I could just read their minds. I know a lot of first impressions will be mean. I don’t have the face of a model, I have the face of a pubescent teenager. My glasses show a million different stereotypes. But which one do most people see? The smart but quiet and reserved girl? The one just trying to look hip and cool? Or maybe the occasional person will see them for what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment