About Me

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I almost feel like I shouldn't post this

My heart beats in my stomach.
I lie on the ground.
Stomach to the floor,
legs, bent at the knees,
up in the air.
Hands typing away,
attempting to cheer
everyone.

It's weird,
not having a happy conversation with you.
You're not the same;
sadness is overtaking your body.
Makes me cry,
knowing you feel even worse than I do
and I can do nothing to change it.

Then, a glimmer.
Maybe.
Almost.
Not made by me.
By a good friend, yes.
A better friend...?
Probably.

I can't help.
I cannot help.
I can't help you or him or any of them.
I can't even help myself.

This isn't trivial stuff anymore.
We're getting into
the serious things
of life
at only fifteen.


Are we even that close?
Could we fall apart?
Probably.

I miss you.

1 comment: