About Me

Sunday, December 26, 2010

[Blank]

It makes me
question my actions.
I wonder if
I’m even right.
Could it be
that I’m not
me?
I’m a leech
who was pitied.

I’ve always prided myself
in being an individual.
I am something unique
and I loved it.
it had never crossed my mind
for me to be
not me.

Maybe it’s time to change.
Hold my hands
by my side when I talk.
Stand still when I
engage in conversation.
Smile only when
I’m exuberant.
Stay calm when
exciting things happen.

Then, I can be
what people want me to be.
I’ll fit in,
calm down,
piss less people off,
quiet myself,
allowing a bit to escape in
poetry.

Sound good to you?

1 comment:

  1. No, it doesn't sound good to me!
    Be yourself :D Your crazy self is amazing! You wouldn't be you if you changed for everybody else.

    You're just awesomely you ;) :)

    ReplyDelete