About Me

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Great example you've set here.

Yelling
at me earlier
I stared back at you,
used to the usual
rants.

Every time I mess up
it's a federal case.
But I'm used to it.
I'll just be angry
to myself.

oops.
you've just realized
I'm not a total
screw up.
you yelled and
then
you thought
       saw
       understood.
Apology mixed with
saving yourself.
So maybe this was wrong but you were still right about that other...
blah blah
freaking blah

Do as I say NOT
as I do.
That's your motto apparently.

I have to think before I speak.
I have to control my temper.
I have to always clean after myself.
I have to get the most amazing grades.
I have to be responsible and
                  good
                  nice
                  caring
not you.

No comments:

Post a Comment