About Me

Monday, February 28, 2011

And I would be...

I,
don’t like for people to see what I’m really feeling.
won’t allow for people to worry about me.
worry constantly about my own appearance but then again, what teenager doesn’t?
flirt quite often when I’m single.
think people are looking at me when they’re obviously not.
eat wayyyyyy too much.
love singing
and acting
and being completely insane and not caring.
am mean and disrespectful.
am giddy far too often.
try very hard to keep others happy but I’m not generally too helpful XD
dance around in my room by myself.
am allergic to cats yet still pet Iggy every day.
ignore problems I don’t want to face.
fail French a lot.
listen to sappy songs.
get jealous of other girls with my guy friends…don’t ask me why, I’m obviously insane J
become strangely excited over little things.
don’t get my hopes up too often.
write one story/poem every day.
love my family and friends.
And
I know myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment